Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miley cyrus naked. Extra.

Miley cyrus naked. New pics from google.

miley cyrus nakedmiley cyrus nakedmiley cyrus nakedmiley cyrus naked
Because the high-school students watch Disney Channel? There is a reason high school kids watch Hannah Montana and High School Musical and listen disney sponsored bands and singers? This doesn't make sense to me I was in 7th grade and didn't watch Disney Channel High School Musical I have seen only 1 to see what everyone was talking and it was only a remake cheese of Greece. I saw parts of the second when I was babysitting and now in its second year of high school and saw the third one, because I was forced to by my friends (please dont say that werent forced to wanted) anyway I am really sick of seeing people hannah montana carrying folders and notebooks to school and people are obsessive bands like the Jonas Brothers. Its so irritating and immature. Its strange because I have a cousin in the fourth degree which is not allowed to watch Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack and Cody or High School Music, after several incidents with Miley Cyrus and Gabriellas nude photos which I think is very acceptable They show her the pictures (not naked ones) and read her articles and I said that is why we will not allow you to see these kinds of shows. They said that they dont show respect for people like this, and it is wrong. (Sorry the last thing that was a bit 'off topic)
Download s e x tapes here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment